The benefits of training from the boss’s point of view:
Training is good for your business:
- Training your staff helps your business run better
- You choose what new skills your people learn, meeting the needs of your operation now and in the future
- Training results in greater productivity and reduced costs
- Training results in better morale
- You—and your customers—will notice improved quality
- You’ll save on outside resources
- Training promotes job satisfaction. Happy employees are more productive
- Training reduces staff turnover (staff who receive ongoing training are more likely to commit to their employers)
- Training increases office morale
- The skills learned are often shared with team mates
- Training adds flexibility and efficiency. You can cross-train employees to be capable in more than one aspect of the business. This will be enormously helpful to you when setting schedules or filling in for absences.
- Cross-training also fosters team spirit, as employees appreciate the challenges faced by co-workers.
The benefits of training from the employee’s point of view:
Training is good for you:
- You acquire new skills, which builds your self esteem and your value to the company
- Training can elevate you into new positions within the company, with better pay
- Training makes you more valuable to your employer
- You earn more respect
- You’ll get more done for your boss
Take Skills Courses in Toronto
Learn in a classroom setting from great instructors in our results driven professional skills courses, taught in-class by industry leading professionals in Toronto. Our skills courses include: Business Writing, Project Management, Design Essentials, Presentation Design, Time Management, and Creating Infographics.
Subscribe to the Training Company email newsletter for the latest pro tips and special offers.