The benefits of training from the boss’s point of view:
Training is good for your business:
- Training your staff helps your business run better
- You choose what new skills your people learn, meeting the needs of your operation now and in the future
- Training results in greater productivity and reduced costs
- Training results in better morale
- You—and your customers—will notice improved quality
- You’ll save on outside resources
- Training promotes job satisfaction. Happy employees are more productive
- Training reduces staff turnover (staff who receive ongoing training are more likely to commit to their employers)
- Training increases office morale
- The skills learned are often shared with team mates
- Training adds flexibility and efficiency. You can cross-train employees to be capable in more than one aspect of the business. This will be enormously helpful to you when setting schedules or filling in for absences.
- Cross-training also fosters team spirit, as employees appreciate the challenges faced by co-workers.
The benefits of training from the employee’s point of view:
Training is good for you:
- You acquire new skills, which builds your self esteem and your value to the company
- Training can elevate you into new positions within the company, with better pay
- Training makes you more valuable to your employer
- You earn more respect
- You’ll get more done for your boss
Take Skills Courses in Toronto
Learn in a classroom setting from great instructors in our results driven professional skills courses, taught in-class by industry leading professionals in Toronto. Our skills courses include: Business Writing, Project Management, Design Essentials, Presentation Design, Time Management, and Creating Infographics.
Subscribe to the Training Company email newsletter for the latest pro tips and special offers.
2,130 total views, 2 views today